Eric Lee has posted an interesting article describing how to implement a Kanban-style Team Foundation Server (TFS) workflow using BizTalk Server. Integrating TFS with workflow products like BizTalk and Windows Workflow FoundationÂ could provide significant value in helping to streamline the tracking and execution of development projects.
- https://t.co/fc7TDffA9V 04:44:03 PM May 03, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/iXeGu3tcYV 05:14:01 AM May 03, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AudiCanada @AudiVancouver Told by Audi YVR: brake hard, engage ABS to cure squealing 1 yr old, recently cleaned, brakes. Unacceptable. 04:02:08 AM February 03, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to AudiCanada ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Digital in industry: From buzzword to value creation | McKinsey & Company https://t.co/8B0eTG6Lee 03:31:03 PM August 29, 2016 from Hootsuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ahead of the curve: The future of performance management @McKQuarterly https://t.co/GgQ0hlYHrU 01:43:29 PM July 02, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- From waterfall to agile: How a public agency launched new digital services | McKinsey & Company https://t.co/tuuZN0kczP 12:18:52 AM April 07, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
adobe alexander antisocial architecture bc bi biztalk brandvalue britishcolumbia business businessagility businessintelligence cloudcomputing cloudsourcing coffee collage communication conference connected contentorganizer creditdefaultswap docid documentid healthcare hl7 hl7insight information microsoft office365 outsourcing patriotact powershell privacy ruggeri scripting sharepoint sharepoint2007 sharepoint2010 soa software softwaredevelopment spreadmart sqlserver subprime tfs